Looking for something to get you through the week? Look no further. LAUNCH understands how hard it can be to find motivation when the week is long and the work keeps on coming, but hopefully, these wise words will encourage you to look within yourself and find the gumption you need to carry on and work hard.
- “Only I can change my life. No one else can do it for me.” Carol Burnett, American actress, comedienne, singer, and writer. And how true this is. You are entirely in charge of your own decisions and many of the factors that influence your day to day experience. Make wise choices!
- “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.” Charles R. Swindoll, educator and radio personality. Life truly is all about framing your circumstances with the correct mindset. Positivity is key.
- “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” Helen Keller, American author, political activist, and lecturer. Optimism is key to life and confidence aids in whatever actions you are trying to make.
- “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” Eleanor Roosevelt, American politician, diplomat, first lady, and activist. Take each new day in stride and let the mistakes of the past stay in the past, as long as you learn from them there is nothing to say that this new day won’t be amazing. It is what you make of it.
- “Never interrupt someone doing something you said couldn’t be done.” Amelia Earhart, American aviation pioneer, and author. Never let your own doubts get in the way of a dream or a goal, and never let anyone else’s doubts in your abilities sway your drive to do something you truly believe in.
From all of us at LAUNCH we truly hope that these words have inspired you to keep on working, do your best to remain focused and determined throughout this work week and believe in yourself and your abilities. To keep up with LAUNCH be sure to check out our Instagram and follow us too!